Monday, September 8, 2008

Reading other blogs

I'm putting this question out there... and hoping that someone in that echoing dark hollow of cyberspace will respond! Can someone please give me a tip as to how I search what other blogs are on blogger.com? Is the blogsearch function the only way, as I just find when the results come up they're just a tad willy nilly and hard to read.

By the by, bloody fab day weather-wise in Brisbane today. Too bad I'm feeling extremely UNMOTIVATED to actually get out there and live my life actually IN the sunshine, rather than sitting back and just WATCHING the sunshine. Ouch... that was a little deep for a Monday morning. On that note I'm going to go and eat all of the left over Jaffas from my weekend of DVD watching on the couch.

Hmmm... *Miss Brisbane wonders off to continue her search for interesting blog reading whilst eating Jaffas*

*** EDIT at 3.29pm - I worked it out... you fill in the "Interests" section in your profile and you can then click on the interests thereafter and it will open up a page list of bloggers who also have that particular interest written in their profile also. None of that probably makes sense to anyone reading it but, yeah, that's how it works. *sigh*

2 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

Loved this post lol. And yes that is how you find blogs but you can also naviagte by using peoples occupations or locations. Like I'm a writer so, in an effort to find other (usually better lol) writers and their blogs I click through my own occupation! It's very nifty. Thanks for following me btw!

Miss Brisbane said...

No worries Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by. :)

x